Civil and Environmental Engineering Department

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

How do I schedule a tour?

A virtual tour, campus map, and directions can be found at the Campus Tour & Map site

The office of admissions has various tours that can be scheduled through the admissions website.

How much is tuition?

Tuition information can be found at the Tuition & Costs section of the CSU website

What types of financial aid are available?

Links to various scholarships are found under the Future Students section of this website. Check out the Financial Aid Department's Website on Finanacial Aid.

How do I get involved in student activities?

Contact the ASCE Student Chapter through its website and/or check out the Student Life website.

Where can I live while I pursue my studies?

Check out the Cleveland State University's Housing Information Site.

Who do I contact to find out who my advisor is?

Call the Civil Engineering Department Administrator Assistant at (216) 687-2400

What do I do if classes I want to transfer are not found on the transfer guides?

Talk to your advisor

Where do I go to see what courses are available next semester?

Visit CampusNet

What are my program requirements?

Visit our Programs Webpage

engaged learning
Mailing Address
Civil & Environmental Engineering Department
Fenn College of Engineering
Cleveland State University
2121 Euclid Avenue, SH 107
Cleveland, Ohio 44115-2214
Campus Location
Stilwell Hall Room 107
1960 East 24th Street
Phone: 216.687.2400
Fax: 216.687.5395

This site contains files that require the free Adobe Reader to view.